Signs That You May Need A Frigidaire Repair Service
A refrigerator is one of those essential household items that should make your life easier: it should keep food at the correct temperature, it should freeze and make ice properly, it should be easy to open, it should never leak or whistle or chug, and it should use electricity as efficiently as possible. A good refrigerator that’s maintained well by your Frigidaire repair service should stay in working order for years to come.
Here are some common refrigerator problems that may require attention from a Frigidaire repair service:
1. The Light Is Not On – If the light is not on in your refrigerator and nothing seems to be happening, check to make sure your refrigerator is actually ON. Check your fuse box to determine if a breaker that your refrigerator is operating on hasn’t tripped. A refrigerator consumes a large amount of energy so it can easily overload a circuit. Your refrigerator should be plugged into a three-prong outlet. Test that the outlet is working correctly by plugging another appliance into it.
2. The Door Won’t Close – A faulty refrigerator seal can increase your electricity bill, accumulate mold, affect the temperate of your food, and generally stress your refrigerator. Refrigerator seals that are hard or cracked can make it difficult for you to open and close your refrigerator, and they should be replaced immediately by your Frigidaire repair service. If the seals are in good condition but you are still having trouble with the door closing, clean the seals with some warm soapy water.
3. The Door is Creaky – If your refrigerator door is not closing properly or makes a creaking noise when you open or close it, you or your Frigidaire repair service may need to give the refrigerator’s hinges a tune-up. Check that your door hinges are properly tightened and are not affected by dirt or debris. If the hinges are old, they may need to be replaced by your Frigidaire repair service.
4. The Temperature Is Not Right – It’s essential to have your refrigerator operating at the right temperature to keep your food and drink and your electricity bill in the best condition possible. If your refrigerator seems to be running too hot or too cold, check the thermostat and adjust the temperature. Keep in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for the new temperature to take effect. Remember, adding a large amount of room temperature food to your refrigerator, and keeping your refrigerator door open for long periods, will result in your refrigerator being warmer than usual. If there’s frost build up in the freezer, you may need a new defrost heater.
5. The Refrigerator Is Squealing – A squealing refrigerator could be a sign of problems with the evaporator-coil fan, which may need to be replaced by your Frigidaire repair service. Keep your compressor from overheating by regularly wiping clean or vacuuming your condenser coils, located at the back of your refrigerator, to prevent a build-up of dust.
www.mrsuperior.com is your friendly appliance repair brooklyn ny service for when you need maytag oven repair, whirlpool appliance repair, frigidaire repair, or maytag dryer repair.
Google Search :: A 5 Burner Range From Frigidaire
Bing Search :: A 5 Burner Range From Frigidaire